Monday, July 12, 2004

first day of blogging

Well, we'll see how much I can accomplish since I am creating this blog when everyone else is asleep. I usually have to call the kids to help me out when I'm doing something on the computer LOL after all they are smarter than their mother which is sometimes scary since I'm supposed to be the teacher too. Well, good thing they don't mind.

I wanted a place to share our journey of homeschooling so here I am. Really I LOVE talking to anyone about it and on here I can at least pretend there might be lots of others interested enough to listen. If not then I'm just talking to myself which I am rather good at after all I am a mom to 4 kids LOL

I'll try to share about how we homeschool and some of the things we are learning about as we go along but all that will have to wait as it's almost midnight and I need to get to bed.

I'll write more tomorrow.

barb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home