Wednesday, April 27, 2005


friday freewrite - a different view Posted by Hello

It was an unconventional day of studies for us last Friday as the pictures bear witness. Not only did we "study" on a bed but for Friday Freewrite, A Different View, from Julie Bogart's Brave Writer's Lifestyle, Josh chose to write from under the small table in my bedroom. Here's his writing to go along with this picture:

I feel like I am under a tent. Almost like I am taking shelter from the rain. I can't see as much of my surroundings. It makes you feel imprisoned although safe. It's cramped. I can see a crack in the wall and the shape of the stucco. The birds are singing but I can not see them. It's like my eyes are not meant to see but for my ears to hear the sweet song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home