Wednesday, December 07, 2005

SuDoku craze invades our house

I happened upon a SuDoku book of puzzles in the bookstore a few weeks ago and we all began to try our hand at these puzzles. If you are not familiar with them, you can find a great explanation and even take a try at an online one here. Boy are these puzzles addicting lol. We've been having a great time with them even though Josh and I are still at the beginners level :) I was pleasantly surprised to find this kids' Christmas version in the childrens' department at our local Barnes and Noble. We are having a blast with it. I am loving doing the word ones while Josh and his dad like the number ones better. Math and logic. LOTS of fun going on at our house.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

COOL! I had no idea there was any other kind but the number kind! We will have to try the word and symbol ones now, too! I guess it's back to Barnes and Noble!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I am so hooked! I found Sudoku on MSN games, and have to play at least once game a day. A puzzle book sounds like a great stocking stuffer!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Dawn ;) said...

Cool to know that I have some fellow Sudoku players running aroung the ring. Try these out when you get a chance.
www.websudoku.com
www.sudoku.org.uk
Having loads of fun ~ I usually get mine online, in the newspaper and the library. Dawn ;)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home