Wednesday, December 07, 2005

literature and movies part 2

Since my last post Josh and I have finished C.S. Lewis's, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I can't believe I missed this wonderful book when I was younger. We then took Superboy's recommendation, via his pen pal letter to Josh, and listened to Prince Caspian on audio. Another great one! Josh is now counting down each day till Friday when we will see the movie. From previews it looks wonderful. While birthday shopping for his older sister's 16th birthday, we came across a book about the making of the movie. He has been lost in it ever since. It seems that, like Lord of the Rings, it was also filmed in New Zealand and has people from that movie's departments also being used for this film. We'll give a movie review once we have attended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home