Sunday, December 11, 2005

lights on our house and in the sky

Tonight as we went outside at dark to ooh and aah over my husband's light display on our house, looking up into the night sky I was given more reasons to ooh and aah as I looked upon the moon and bright red Mars close by it,


and Venus , the brightest it has been in 2005.

I was glad we had been lured out to see the house lights because I had completely forgotten the email I had received the other day about this NASA article telling me all about this amazing sight to see tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

What a lucky coincidence! I went out last night after reading your post, but it was so cloudy. I caught a glimpse of the moon and mars through a fleeting hole in the clouds, but never did spot venus. Superboy missed it due to serving at Spanish midnight vigil mass for Our Lady of Guadalupe.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home